Tablets are the ultimate portable gadgets for doing more on the move without lugging around a large laptop. The latest Samsung tablet will help you with your everyday work, offer you an immersive gaming experience, and keep you entertained when you’re bored. Choosing the latest tablet from Samsung is a great way of increasing your productivity and enhancing the fun quotient in your life.
But buying the latest Samsung tablet comes with its own set of challenges.
To determine the latest tablet appropriate for you, identify the purpose of use. Here are a few important factors that will help you pick the right device for your needs.
5 factors to remember while buying the latest Samsung tablet:
1) Display size
- Smaller, compact tablets are typically around 5-8 inches in size, whereas medium-sized tablets, like the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 tablet, come with an 11-inch display. If you want the latest Samsung tablet with a big display, we recommend you go for a size beyond 11 inches.
- For example, the 12.4-inch Super AMOLED screen on Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S8+ makes video playback engaging and clear. The Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, on the other hand, provides the ultimate theatrical experience with its extra-large 14.6-inch screen. The latest tablet is the perfect device to binge-watch web series and your favorite shows.
- The ideal tablet display size is defined by how you’ll utilize it. Small tablets are popular owing to their portability. They’re generally small enough to operate with one hand, making them a popular choice among those fond of using their tablets as e-readers.
2) Screen Resolution
- The greater the resolution of the latest Samsung tablet, the sharper the image displayed on the screen. If you plan to use your latest tablet for video streaming, gaming, or artwork, look for one with a display resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels or higher.
- Consider that greater screen resolutions need powerful CPUs that drain the battery faster. Therefore, when choosing the latest tablet with a richer display, pay heed to the battery capacity.
- The stunning 12.4-inch and 14.6-inch AMOLED displays on the Galaxy Tab S8 Plus and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra render incredible accuracy and vivid colors.
3) Storage Space
- The latest Samsung tablet relies heavily on its onboard storage space for its performance. If you plan to use your latest tablet only for emailing, browsing, or social media, a mid-range tablet has enough storage to handle all your requirements.
- If you want more onboard space, we recommend Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus, which offer up to 256 GB of internal storage. If you want to run heavier apps or if you’re a power user, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra would be the perfect choice as it boasts an astonishing 512 GB of storage coupled with 16 GB RAM.
- It’s important to consider if you’ll be using the latest Samsung tablet on the move because this will dictate the type of connectivity you choose. Most tablets use a Wi-Fi connection for internet access. These devices are ideal for home, at work, or on campus. You could also use your mobile data over a mobile hotspot network if you need to connect quickly.
5) Battery Life
- To ensure that you get the best performance out of the latest Samsung tablet, you must seek ones that provide a long-lasting battery backup saving the trouble of hunting for a power outlet. For example, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 packs an 8,000 mAh capacity battery that can last for over one day on a single charge. Therefore, pay attention to the battery capacity before choosing the latest tablet.
- Also Read: 6 Tips on Shopping For the Best Samsung Tablets for Your Needs
Summary: Finding the latest Samsung tablet might seem like an exhausting task, keeping in mind the wide range of products Samsung offers. Whether for work, creativity, or entertainment, the latest tablet should deliver top-notch performance in every aspect without costing a bomb.
Thankfully, Samsung’s lineup of tablets includes devices of all sizes and across all price segments to cater to all types of users. Here are five important factors to bear in mind before purchasing a Samsung tablet for yourself.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the latest Samsung tablet. You can also get the latest tablet on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the latest Samsung tablet in India
Bajaj EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the latest Samsung tablet hassle-free on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.