The model is structured in four stages: the first consists of a moment of conception where the sports manager is contextualized with the type of activity; the second, planning and organization, where the necessary assurances and the organization of what is scheduled in said planning are taken into account; the third, the execution in which what is planned and organized materializes; the fourth is a conclusion in which the positive and negative aspects of the activity are summarized with the aim of perfecting it.
The general aspects of the conception of the activity related to the social functions of 스포츠중계 and those of the sports manager are taken into account. It is diagnosed why and for what the activity is carried out and with whom the actions must be coordinated .in order to be aware of the general and individual needs of users, to be able to establish work variants and model the insurance plan. The contextualization is carried out in correspondence with the type or classification of the activity (game match, training game, game control, among others), the level of relevance of the activity related to the governmental political guidelines that justify it, it is investigated in knowledge of the characteristics (age, sex, category, among others) and lifestyle of customers or users and the requirements and methodological demands from the organizational point of view, to configure administrative actions.
Planning and organization stage
The general and detailed assurances are determined to achieve the desired quality of the activity, they can be the following:
- Preparation of collaboration agreements with local institutions, schedules or calendars of activities and the preparation of quality plans.
- Coordination of the place, date, time of use of the premises, supervision of cleaning, foreseeing the opening of the door so that users can use the facility.
- Supervise and prepare the environmental conditions: security, lighting, temperature, wind, relief and guarantee the ticketing area if necessary.
- Logistics management: snack for hydration, sports equipment,
- Management of technological resources: sound equipment, videos and computer.
- Buy and replenish the first aid kit material.
- Prepare an emergency plan in case of an accident (telephone number of the ambulance, firefighters and the police).
- Preparation of user data record
Design of sports marketing actions to know and satisfy the desires and needs of consumers of sports activity.
Application of a test on the positive and negative aspects of the activity that gives rise to the evaluation, taking into account the relevance, effectiveness of the actions carried out based on the results; In the same way, the obstacles that have affected the progress of the process, the possibility of contingency or alternative actions, the level of effects caused by failures in complying with the methodological steps and requirements of each one are taken into account, from which new actions must be drawn up to rectify.