Tampa is a warm and comfortable place where you can enjoy millions of activities and attractions while traveling. If you’re traveling in a large group, hire a 12-seater or 15-seater van to keep your travel expenses together. If your group isn’t that big, hiring a minibus may be the best solution. Pickup trucks are suitable for transporting equipment and multiple people, so use golf clubs, merchandise, or shovels. Our premium minibuses keep you cool and provide comfortable window views of nature reserves, golf courses, waterfront buildings, coves and rivers, and skyscraper skyscrapers.
Location of Tampa Carngo Rent a Car
Passenger bus rental
For convenience in Tampa, rent a 12- 15 passenger van rental Tampa. Many people can ride the Ford Transit or Chevrolet Express, but they can drive with a regular driver’s license. Automatic transmission and stability control are also useful. It’s up to you to keep the background noise level low.
Affordable van rentals are great for families with children, but corporate groups also love them. Our minivans include top brands such as Dodge Caravan, Toyota Sienna and Chrysler Pacifica. I am making a model with 7 and 8 seats. Features include touch screen control, rear view camera and multi-zone temperature control.
Looking for a pickup truck?
Hiring a van with Tampa makes it easier to eat, clean, and operate. Book your truck now on Carngo.com.
Tampa Airport Van Rental
As soon as you arrive at Tampa International Airport, rent a minibus from Tampa’s Carngo. Our friendly customer service professionals will take you and your team to Tampa an as soon as possible in a well-maintained rental van or minivan.
Van Crew Tampa Day Trip
- Tampa is one of Florida’s jewels full of fun activities. Book a van and add these popular attractions to your itinerary.
- Adventure Island-A combination of exciting rides, water slides and a relaxing cabin.
- Busch Gardens Tampa: Vehicles, Kids Activities, Live Entertainment, Animals.
- Stars Performing Arts Center – Hosts a variety of music and arts events.
- Saddle Brook Resort: Two Palmer Golf Courses.
- Hillsboro River State Park-Great place for fishing, kayaking and camping.